This slide-out ventilation system remains flush with surrounding cabinets for a sleek, integrated appearance when not in use. A stunning glass canopy extends from beneath the cabinetry when turned on. Electronic controls and LED lights make the vent system easy to use.
- 65K BTU Threshold - Compatible with most 36- or 30-inch cooktops.
- 4-Speed Electronic Touch Control With LED Display - Provides sleek, visual confirmation of your ventilation selections, settings, and filter status.
- Two LED Lights - Provide energy efficient operation with brighter, more natural light that increases visibility over the cooking surface.
- Convertible to Recirculating Vent System - Allows you to install your ventilation systems in kitchens without direct venting to the outside and features a charcoal filter to keep air fresh.
- Auto On Function - Helps ensure effective ventilation performance by automatically starting the vent at the last used speed when it extends above the cooking surface.
- Flush to Cabinetry - Provides a sleek, unobtrusive appearance by remaining flush with cabinets when the vent is not in use.
|Number of Task Light Settings
|Task Light Type
|Duct Outlet Size
|Exhaust Vent Location
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sound Max Speed dBA
|Sound Min Speed dBA
|Energy Star® Qualified
|Power Cord Included
|Location of Controls
|Lighting Control Type
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 7/11/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 8/10/2020
Receive up to a $1700 Visa Prepaid card with purchase of 2 or more qualifying KitchenAid Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 8/10/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.